Microservices with Node JS and React, Build, deploy, and scale an E-Commerce app using Microservices built with Node, React, Docker and Kubernetes
Created by Stephen Grider
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Architect large, scalable apps using a collection of microservices
- Deploy a multi-service app to the cloud with Docker and Kubernetes
- Solve concurrency issues in a distributed systems environment
- Build a Server-Side Rendered React App to render data from your microservices
- Understand how enterprise companies design their infrastructure
- Share reusable code between multiple Express servers using custom NPM packages
- Write comprehensive tests to ensure each service works as designed
- Communicate data between services using a lightning-fast event bus
- Write nothing but production-level code. No cutting corners!
More Courses by Stephen Grider
Master React v16.6.3 and Redux with React Router, Webpack, and Create-React-App. Includes Hooks!
Build, test, and deploy Docker applications with Kubernetes while learning production-style development workflows
Understand React Native v0.62.2 with Hooks, Context, and React Navigation.