Learn Angular 8 by building a Progressive Web App (PWA), Develop a real world Movie Browser app and deploy on Google's Firebase free hosting service
Created by Vinod Kumar Kayartaya
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Install Node, Angular CLI, Firebase tools.
- Create a new Angular 8 app from scratch.
- Build a production ready application.
- Develop a real "Movie browser" Application.
- Deploy to Google Firebase's free hosting service.
- Understand what a PWA (Progressive Web Apps) is.
- Test your Angular 8 application on Android phone
- Install the Movie browser app as a desktop application
- Run your app even when you are offline (using service workers)
- Create web applications that look and feel like native mobile apps
More Courses by Vinod Kumar Kayartaya
Build and deploy - Real world Movie Browser Progressive Web Application (PWA) using the latest version (16.3.0) of React
Most comprehensive hands-on Spring training, covering very basics to very advanced topics with practical case studies.
Everything you need to know for developing your RESTful web service.