Complete ASP.Net Core 3.1 and Entity Framework Development, Learn ASP.NET Core 3.1 and Entity Framework by building and publishing a practical Employee Leave Management System.
Created by Trevoir Williams
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Build Complete Data Driven ASP .Net Core 3.1 MVC Application From Scratch
- Learn C# and Visual Studio Techniques
- Implement Authentication and Authorization functionality
- Repository Pattern and Dependency Injection
- Use AutoMapper and View Models
- Build Database using Code First Pattern and Migrations
- Interact with Database using Entity Framework Core
- Use NuGet Package Manager
- Manage and Track Changes using GitHub
- Asynchronous Programming
- Setting up and Publishing to IIS and Remote Database
- Setting up a Microsoft Azure Account
- Publishing to Azure Web and SQL Services
- Setup Automated Build/Release Pipeline using GitHub and Azure DevOps
More Courses by Trevoir Williams
Learn ASP.NET Core 3.1 API Development by building a RESTful API and consuming it in a Blazor Client Application
Learn to build a practical Data Driven MDI Windows Forms Application using C#, LINQ and SQL Server Express.
Learn the fundamentals of ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework by building a small but practical school management system.