The Complete Developer Bootcamp, The course you need to learn Best Practices in Software Development.
Created by Maksym Rudnyi
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- What is a software bug and what damage it can bring.
- What is a code quality.
- What is a code quality gates.
- What is and why we need coding standards.
- Find out what is the difference between code-style and code-convention.
- How can we use automated code analysis.
- What is a manual code review process.
- Get useful manual review tips.
- Will find real-life code review checklist.
- How team collaboration improves code quality.
- The difference between functional and non-functional testing.
- What is the difference between Manual vs Automation Testing.
- What testing approaches and techniques we can use during software development.
- What is Unit test.
- Why do we need Unit tests.
- Will get real-life unit test convention.
- What is a place of test automation in lifecycle.
- Test automation goals and metrics.
- What test automation tools we can use.
- What is a performance testing.
- What is a security testing.
- How can we use software releases to improve product quality.
- What branching strategies exists.
- What is Continuous Integration.
- What is Continues Delivery.
- What is Continues Deployment.
- What is the difference between Continues Integration, Delivery and Deployment.
- Business Analyst Role on a Project.
- Business Analyst Collaboration.
- How can we estimate a task.
- How can we estimate a project.
- Benefits of Agile methodology.
- We'll compare Scrum/Kanban/XP
Understand DOM (Document Object Model). Crucial for front end web development. Novice to Pro in easy steps.Course 1 of 2
Create 3 amazing, well designed and animated websites from scratch!
Increase your chance of success learning to code and communicating with other developers