Single-Page Application with ASP.NET & jQuery Hands-On, Learn how to build a single-page application from start to finish with ASP.NET Web API 2, Entity Framework and jQuery.
Created by Patrick God
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Building a basic single-page application
- Front end development with HTML, CSS and jQuery
- Back end development with Web API 2, Entity Framework and SQL Server
- Building a restful web service with Web API 2
- Calling a restful web service with jQuery and Ajax
- Entity Framework Code First Migrations
- Saving data persistently with Entity Framework and SQL Server
- Publishing your single-page application with Internet Information Services (IIS) on a Windows Server
More Courses by Patrick God
Build the back-end of a .NET Core 3.1 web application with Web API, Entity Framework Core & SQL Server in no time!
Build your RESTful web service with .NET 5 Web API from the ground up and use Entity Framework to create your database.
Build a real world web app by creating your own SEO-friendly blog with Angular Universal, Node.js, Sequelize & MariaDB.