Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps, Learn Python coding with RESTful API's using the Flask framework. Understand how to use MongoDB, Docker and Tensor flow.
Created by Tim Buchalka's Learn Programming Academy, El Farouk Yasser
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Have a deeper knowledge and understanding of core elements of web development using Python
- Understand and be able to use the flask framework
- Plan, build, setup and deploy a RESTful API to an Amazon EC2 instance
- Make use of a NoSQL (MongoDB) Database
- Build a machine-learning API using Tensorflow for image recognition
More Courses by Tim Buchalka's Learn Programming Academy
This Python For Beginners Course Teaches You The Python Language Fast. Includes Python Online Training With Python 3
Learn Java In This Course And Become a Computer Programmer. Obtain valuable Core Java Skills And Java Certification
Obtain Modern C++ Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and STL skills needed for game, system, and application development.