Front End Web Development - How and Why, Explaining the why and how of responsive web development using HTML5 and CSS3
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Configure GitHub to use pages
- Build a multiple page site with way-finding in place
- Implement basic PARC design principles
- Crop, scale, compress an image for use on the web.
- Build a scaling image that changed width with the page.
- Build a responsive image using srcset and device pixel density
- Build a responsive image using srcset and the width descriptor
- Access JSON data using AJAX
- Use a CSS Preprocessor with SASS
- CSS Animations
More Courses by Paul Cheney
Complete guide to acquiring, processing, stitching, and assembling virtual tours and objects for Google and Websites.
Complete guide to acquiring, processing, stitching, and assembling augmented reality tours for many different platforms.
Create a WordPress theme completely from scratch using very little PHP and your own hand-rolled HTML template.