Easy to Learn React Tutorial using Hooks and REST API, Learn how to use React, Function and Class Components, Props, State Hook, Callback Hook, Effect Hook, Fetch and Promises
Created by Eric Greene
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- How to program React web applications line-by-line. We will code every line together so you KNOW how it works.
- Learn the details of JSX, what it is, and what it is not
- Focus on Building React Skills (no distractions, no silly games, no shiny stuff), just relevant, useful and critical React skills
- How to setup a new React project and what development tools are used to code a React application
- How to code React components with a focus on best practices
- Use hooks including the state, callback, effect and ref hooks
- Learn about the thinking patterns developers go through when building a React application
- Learn how to incorporate a REST service into a React Application (without Redux Thunk/Saga)
- No throwing up of pre-coded examples which only confuse students, we build everything together.
- This course is designed for you to finish and improve your React coding today!