Created by Bogdan Stashchuk
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Learn how to install SSL/TLS Certificate on the web server
- What is the difference between HTTP and HTTPS
- What is CA (Certificate Authority) and how chain of trust is built
- How TLS certificate is structured (subject name, issuer name, validity period, signature etc.)
- Let's Encrypt free certificates that are valid 90 days. Certbot ACME client for automatic certificate issuing and renewal
- Cloudflare reverse proxy with free SSL certificates
- CSR (Certificate Signing Request), domain validation and certificate installation
- Install and configure NGINX web server for SSL/TLS encryption
More Courses by Bogdan Stashchuk
Complete Git and GitHub guide. Master basic and advanced Git features: commits, branches, merging, rebasing, squashing.
Configure Cloudflare, FREE Let's Encrypt SSL/TLS certificate, NGINX and Apache web servers, create CSR SSL request
Learn core Apache Kafka features, create Java, Node.js, Python Producers and Consumers. Full Kafka hands-on experience!