Created by Tom Phillips
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Increase your value and improve your knowledge as a front-end / React JS developer
- Create a static, server-compiled, content-driven website using Gatsby JS (with React JS & GraphQL)
- Learn how to use GraphQL and GraphiQL to query data stored in Wordpress
- Set up Wordpress as a backend to build content, then render the content as pages with React JS & GraphQL
- Deploy your Gatsby JS static website and rebuild whenever content changes using Netlify
More Courses by Tom Phillips
Build Gatsby JS static sites with realtime firestore, cloud functions, storage, auth, Gatsby + React hooks & GraphQL!
QUICKEST way to understand and get up and running with Redux Sagas and start implementing in React and Redux projects.
Ditch CSS stylesheets! Learn CSS in JS to quickly and cleanly style React components with the styled-components library