Complete Web Development: HTML5 and CSS3, Companion to HTML5 CSS3 All in One for Dummies.
Created by Andy Harris
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- How to build an HTML5 page from scratch: You will not need to purchase an expensive IDE, and you'll truly understand how your page is created and what the code does.
- Learn to build valid code from the beginning. Learn how to test your code to find errors before your users do.
- Separate meaning from layout. Build solid HTML structures, then learn how to add visual improvements
- Use the new media elements in HTML5 to add audio and video to your pages
- Managing data with tables and lists
- Connecting pages with links
- Creating forms - including new HTML5 and mobile form elements
- How CSS works with HTML to add formatting
- Working with colors - the standard RGB color model as well as new techniques like alpha and HSL color
- Styling text - custom fonts, bold, italics, text size
- Selecting elements to style with CSS using class and id selection
- Using internal, inline, and external CSS styles
- Adding borders and backgrounds to any element
- New features of CSS3 including transparency, reflections, shadows, transformations, and animation.