Full Stack - Model creation and deployment in Python/Django
HOT & NEW
Created by Ashar Siddiqui
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Creating a full stack computer vision model using Transfer Learning. The course will include details on how to create a computer vision model in python, and how to host it on server using Django.
- How to save and deploy any ML/DL model you have created using Django.
- How to deploy a model in Production, Client Side(html, CSS) and Server side(Python) programming. All open source and free to use technologies.
- Learn Django and Integrating a python code with the Django Framework.
- How to create a user interface(UI) for your python code or ML/DL model that can take input from user, pass the input to your ML/DL model and renders back the results to UI.
- How to utilize transfer learning for feature extraction thus helping train new models without the need of a powerful GPU.
- Re-usability : how to quickly retrain the model that you create on new set of images.
- How to create an end to end computer vision project.