What’s New in Bootstrap 4, Learn what changes and new features are coming in the Bootstrap 4 responsive framework and be able to use them yourself!
Created by Matt Greene
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Learn and understand what the changes and latest new features for the new Bootstrap 4 ALPHA release are.
- Use your new skills to begin testing the framework yourself and possibly aid in its future development!
- Know where to go for additional resources on web development topics introduced through the course.
- Have demo files to experiment with and a boiler plate template to explore the framework through.
- You should already be familiar with basic web development or the concepts behind using the Bootstrap framework.
- You should have a text editor or other program installed if you wish to play with the demo files. However, we will cover a free suggestion in lecture 2 if you don't.
- We will be looking at files on a GitHub repo, so having some idea what Github is may be useful, but not required for viewing.