Server Side Rendering with React and Redux, Build React, Redux, and React Router apps using Server Side Rendering (SSR), Isomorphic, and Universal JS techniques
- Created by Stephen Grider
- English [Auto-generated], Indonesian [Auto-generated], 4 more
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Understand the challenges of Server Side Rendering
- Build a server side rendering boilerplate project
- Use React, Redux, and React Router to conquer Search Engine Optimization
- Master techniques for data loading on the server
- Construct server architectures that can easily scale for large apps
- This is not a beginner course. You must be familiar with React, Redux, React Router, and Express
More Courses by Stephen Grider
Master React v16.6.3 and Redux with React Router, Webpack, and Create-React-App. Includes Hooks!
Build, test, and deploy Docker applications with Kubernetes while learning production-style development workflows
Understand React Native v0.62.2 with Hooks, Context, and React Navigation.