(100% OFF Mathematics for Computer Games Development using Unity Udemy Coupon), A Beginner's Guide to Essential Mathematics, Data Structures and Algorithms used in Game Programming applied in Unity
- Created by Penny de Byl, Penny @Holistic3D.com
- English [Auto-generated]
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- How to use bitwise operations to optimise processing and storage in games.
- Everything there is to know about vector mathematics and how to navigate in 2D and 3D space.
- The principles and practice behind collision detection with lines, line segments and ray casting.
- The beauty of affine transformations and the fundamentals in transforming game objects.
- What a quaternion is and how it is used to rotate game objects.
- How to build a mathematics library in C# from scratch.